Dong Zi Yang M.D & Ph.D.
Professor of Dept. Ob/Gyn, Division of Reproductive Medicine
Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
1998-2017: Professor, Chairperson, Dept. OB/GYN, and Director of Division of Reproductive Medicine, Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU),Guangzhou, China
1993-1998 Associate Professor , Dept. of OB/GYN, Memorial Hospital, SUMS, Guangzhou, China
1988-1993 Lecturer and Attending ,Dept. of OB/GYN, Memorial Hospital, SUMS, Guangzhou, China
1982-1988 Resident ,Dept. OB/GYN, Memorial Hospital, SUMS, Guangzhou, China
Education & Training
1982, M.D., Department of Medicine, Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences.
1990, Ph.D., Department of Medicine, Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences.
1996, Advanced training of ART in Queen Mary Hospital of Hong kong
2000 ~2001, Hubert. H. Humphrey Fellowship, Training in Reproductive medicine at Emory University and University of California, San Diego, U.S.A
• Vice-President of Chinese Reproductive Medicine Association of CMDA
• Deputy- editor in chief of Chinese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology,
• Vice-President of Reproductive Medicine Association of CPAM (Chinese International Exchange and Promotion Association for Medical and Health Care)
• Standing Board member , Gynecology and Obstetrics Society of Chinese Medical Association
• President, Gynecologist and Obstetrian Society of Guangdong Provincial Medical Doctoral Association
• Assistant Chair , Gynecological Endocrinology group of of Gynecology and Obstetrics Society of Chinese Medical Association
• Reviewer for numerous journals, e.g. International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductiv, Biomedical online.
: Chief Editor of 5 books; Member of Editor boad of 20 books
: published over 200 original articles including peer-reviewed papers: