Who is eligible to enter?
Young physicians,scientists and researchers born in or after 1983.
What is this competition all about?
The Organizing Committee invites young physicians, scientists and researchers to submit their abstracts and join the competition for the Young Scientist Award.
The winner(s) will receive a cash prize.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the congress website no later than August 31, 2017.
2. Register for the congress and pay the registration fee. If you are one of the winners, you will be reimbursed as per above.
3. Remember to include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in or after 1983 at the time of submission.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Submitters must register and pay registration fees by September 28, 2017.
- Attendance at the congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winners who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
- Only the winners can claim their award on site at the congress.
Please note that abstracts sent by email or fax will be rejected automatically.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the conditions at any time without notice.