Who is eligible to enter?
Young physicians, scientists and researchers born in or after 1986.
What is this competition all about?
The COGI Organizing Committee invites young physicians, scientists and researchers to submit their abstracts and join the Young Scientist Competition.
The winner(s) will receive complimentary registration to COGI 2021.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the congress website no later than Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
2. Remember to include your date of birth during the abstract submission process.
3. Register for the congress and pay the registration fee.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in or after 1986 at the time of submission.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Submitters must register and pay the registration fee.
- Attendance at the congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive the award and collect the prize.
- Winners who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
- Only the winners can claim their award in person at the congress.
Please note that abstracts sent by email or fax will be rejected automatically.
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice