COGI Congress, in participation of RBMO, will convene in the heart of London for a special edition celebrating 40 years of IVF.
COGI is the only forum that addresses all the hot issues in our field. Through discussion and debate, COGI tackles head on controversies in IVF and infertility, controversial aspects of Feto-Maternal-Medicine, gynecology, POF, HIV, new drugs, innovation, and more.
To see the inspiring program, click here.
- Honoring R.G. Edward's with an opening lecture by Prof. Alan DeCherney.
- Special countercurrent lectures.
- Joint partnering sessions with societies.
- Multiple workshops.
- Two important HPV sessions.
- Speaker-audience discussions in every session.
- Outstanding list of international faculty members.
- As always at COGI, a rich buffet lunch.