CLICK here to receive your 2018 CME Certificate
The 27th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility (COGI) will take place November 21-23, 2019 in Paris, France has been submitted for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
The CME accreditation is valid for the main congress program only and does not cover the company-sponsored symposia.
For the Italian participants
The program for 27th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility (COGI), will be submitted for CME accreditation from the Italian Ministry of Health.
ISO 9001 Certification
This Quality certification requires all participants to fill in a scientific questionnaire and to evaluate the overall quality of the event. Questionnaires will available online at the Congress website as at the conclusion of the congress for 3 weeks.
CME for USA participants
UEMS/EACCME CME credit recognition
The American Medical Association (AMA) has an agreement of mutual recognition of continuing medical education (CME) credit with the European Union of Medical Specialties (UEMS). Under the terms of this agreement, the AMA will convert CME credit certified by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), the accrediting arm of the UEMS, to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Physicians (MDs, DOs or equivalent international degree) may have their EACCME credit converted to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ by applying to the AMA.
Educational needs and expected outcomes
- Assess and appraise controversial issues and the latest findings by leading doctors in the fields of gynecology, obstetrics, infertility and fetomaternal medicine.
- Evaluate best practices in gynecology, obstetrics, infertility and fetomaternal medicine.
- Discuss new knowledge and recent research findings in the fields of gynecology, obstetrics, infertility and fetomaternal medicine.
- Recognize opportunities for scientific collaborations around the world.
- Integrate the most up to date information in their clinical and research activities.
- Evaluate the most important aspects in the fields of gynecology, obstetrics, infertility and fetomaternal medicine.
- Presentations, discussions and debates will focus on the latest developments in the fields of plastic surgery, dermatology and aesthetic medicine.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
All declarations of potential or actual conflicts of interest, whether due to a financial or other relationship, must be provided to the EACCME® upon submission of the application.
Declarations must include whether any fee, honorarium or arrangement for re-imbursement of expenses in relation to the event has been provided.
Industry support disclosure
We confirm that all funding provided is free of any attempt to influence the program, individual sessions, subjects for discussion, content or choice of faculty members conflicts of interest. Support of the Congress is kept in strict accordance with CME accreditation criteria.