Abstract Submission is now open!
Deadline for submission: Monday, August 14, 2023
Contact COGI Abstracts with any queries.
- Abstracts can be submitted online only. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Each submitter can submit up to 2 abstracts (only 1 of which can be an oral presentation).
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The abstract TITLE is limited to 27 words and should be in CAPS.
- The abstract body may not be longer than 350 words.
- Authors are limited to 15 per abstract.
- Abstracts may include a maximum of one picture or graph or one graph per abstract -- in JPEG format only.
- The text must be formatted in Ariel font size 10. Only the title,abbreviations and acronyms should be in ALL CAPS.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- Please write concisely and clearly and structure your abstract with the headings:
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the submitter.
- Abstract submissions that do not meet the above noted guidelines may be rejected without review.
- Please include Disclosure of Interest, if any, at the end of the abstract body.
- The Organizing Committee may request additional information about abstracts.
- ART/IVF (Ovarian stimulation, optimization of treatment, embryology, effect of media, time-lapse embryoscope, PGD/PGS, markers of viability, fertility preservation, implantation, mechanical infertility, RIF, aging and infertility, corpus luteum, cryopreservation, diabetes and reproduction, in vitro maturation, male hypogonadism, male infertility, mosaicism, ovulation induction, PCO/PCOS, polycystic ovary, premature ovarian failure, prenatal genetic diagnosis, protactin and infertility, stem cells, uterine myoma)
- FETOMATERNAL MEDICINE (early pregnancy loss, prenatal diagnosis, NIPT, US screening, preterm labor, GDM, prevention of pre-eclampsia, recurrent abortion, multiple pregnancy, coping with obesity , DOHAD, nutrition, bleeding in pregnancy, Cesarean section, emergencies in perinatology, fetal monitoring, Feto-placental unit, infections during pregnancy, IUGR)
- GYNECOLOGY (surgery, endometriosis, adenomyosis, fibroids, endocrinology, endoscopy, uro-gynecology, chronic pelvic pain, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, female sexual dysfunction, genital infections, hormone replacement therapy, HPV, hysteroscopy, menopause, menorhaggia, micribiome & microbiota, pelvic floor dysfunction, progesterone and progestin, STD)
- GYNECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY (including breast cancer, fertility preservation in oncologic patients, ovarian reserve before and after treatment, pregnancy outcome after fertility preservation in cancer patients, obstetrical complications after cancer treatment and finally HRT options in cancer patients )
- DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES
Type of Presentation
Authors should select their presentation preference: Oral, Moderated e-Poster or e-Poster Presentation. The final decision on the presentation type will be made by the Organizing Committee. Oral presentation: The abstract will be scheduled for presentation in one of the Oral Presentation sessions during the scientific program. Oral will be allocated at the discretion of the committee. Onsite participants only. There is no option for digital presentation of an accepted oral abstract. Moderated e-Poster: The e-Poster will be presented in a session hall at times indicated in the program. The number of moderated e-posters slots is limited and are allocated at the discretion of the Organizing Committee. Onsite participants only. There is no option for digital presentation of a moderated e-poster. e-Poster presentation: The e-Poster will be on display at the congress on the e-Poster screens. All e-Poster authors will also be required to upload their e-Posters to the e-Poster platform.
- Creation of a user account is required for the submission of an abstract.
- Accepted abstract presenters must register and pay their registration fees by the deadline date noted in the letter of acceptance. If payment is not received by the deadline date (or is received after the deadline date), the abstract(s) will be automatically withdrawn and will not appear in the congress program and abstract book.
- If there is a change in the presenting author, please inform the COGI secretariat.
- If an abstract is accepted for presentation at the COGI Congress, the submitter agrees to allow COGI to publish the abstract in the congress program and abstract book, and on the congress website.
- Submitting authors will be notified as to whether their abstract has been accepted.
- If the original presenting author is unable to present the abstract, it is that person's responsibility to ensure that one of the co-authors takes over the role, and to advise the COGI secretariat.