What’s in it for the Industry?
- Participate and present your products and research in a large exhibition to an international audience
- Stimulate and discuss new research: Use the unique debates concept to stir discussion
- Encourage and promote education and public awareness
- Cooperate and network with world opinion leaders in the field
- Support and assist world opinion leaders to reach the best clinical recommendations for current therapeutic dilemmas
- Inform and update international participants on clinical and technological developments
For further information, please contact the Congress Secretariat:
It is the responsibility of the supporters and exhibitors to comply with all applicable legislation, regulation and industry codes; in particular local guidelines; the European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries and Associations (EFPIA); International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA) and Eucomed.