REGISTRATION TO COGI 2023 is now open
Last Minute Fee
|Physicians and Scientists||€ 640||€ 740||€ 790|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals*||€ 430||€ 480||€ 580|
|Physicians and Scientists - Digital version (online viewing only)||€ 330||€ 350||€ 400|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals - Digital version* (online viewing only)||€ 250||€ 290||€ 320|
Fees include: Year-round COGI scientific updates; newsletters; participation in annual scientific sessions/congress; free access to COGI e-program and social networks; admission to industrial exhibition; participation in the young scientist competition; COGI certificate; admission to the networking reception, coffee and lunches at the congress.
*Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Professionals must provide proof confirming your status.
Queries regarding registration should be addressed to: email@example.com
COGI reserves the right of onsite participation refusal in the event that the required COVID-19 health regulations are not met.
- Payment, Group Registration, Insurance & Liability and Information Sharing
- Cancellation Policy & Change of Participation Type
- Target Audience
Payments should be made on the registration website by credit card or via bank transfer. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the fees. A copy of the bank transfer will be required in order to confirm registration. Registration will only be valid upon receipt of full payment. GROUP REGISTRATION
For group registration (10 participants and more), please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
The COGI Congress cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to congress participants. It is strongly recommended that all participants obtain adequate insurance coverage for travel, health and accidents before they depart from their countries.
No one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the exhibition or session halls.
By agreeing to share your information with the COGI Congress, you agree to CongressMed Ltd supplying congress recognized supporters with relevant email and other contact information so long as all rights under the Data Protection Act are not affected.
- Cancellations received until August 22, 2023: €50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between August 23, 2023 and October 24, 2023: 50% refund.
- Cancellations received from October 25, 2023: no refund.
- Administration fee per change - €50.
- Deadline for changes: November 10, 2023.
- No refunds or changes will be made after this date.
- All refunds will be issued after the congress.
- Change from onsite attendance to online viewing , due to changing travel restrictions - the difference in price, based on the original rate, will be refunded.
- Change from online viewing to in person participation - the difference in price, based on the original rate, will be charged.
- Cancellation/refund of participation will be as per the cancellation policy above.
COGI2023 is planning a traditional meeting with live streaming and looks forward to welcoming delegates to our face-to-face congress in November.
The congress will be held with strict adherence to any applicable COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event.
Depending on social distancing regulations at the time of the congress, space might be limited. Early registrations will benefit from guaranteed access while the Congress Secretariat will monitor the situation and update seat availability accordingly.