REGISTRATION TO COGI 2021 is now open
Last Minute Fee
|Physicians and Scientists||€ 590||€ 690||€ 790|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals*||€ 380||€ 480||€ 580|
|Physicians and Scientists - Digital version (online viewing only)||€ 225||€ 330||€ 340|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals - Digital version* (online viewing only)||€ 190||€ 290||€ 300|
|Congress Program and Abstract Book**||€ 20|
|RBMOnline - One-year subscription***||€ 35|
Fees include: Year-round COGI scientific updates; newsletters; participation in annual scientific sessions/congress; free access to COGI app, e-program and social networks; admission to industrial exhibition; participation in the young scientist competition; COGI certificate; and networking reception, coffee and lunches at the congress.
*Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Professionals must provide proof confirming your status.
** Participants attending the congress in Berlin can purchase a printed congress program and abstract book for €20.00 per book. Books cannot be purchased if attending the virtual event.
***Reproductive BioMedicine Online is an international journal dedicated to biomedical research on human conception and the welfare of the human embryo. For further details, please click here.
Queries regarding registration should be addressed to: email@example.com
COGI reserves the right of onsite participation refusal in the event that the required up to date COVID-19 health documents are not provided.
- Cancellation Policy
- Group Registration
- Liability and Insurance
- Information Sharing Consent Form
- On-Site in Berlin
- Cancellations received until September 23, 2021: €50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between September 24, 2021 and October 22, 2021: 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after October 22, 2021: no refund.
- All refunds will be issued after the congress.
No one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the exhibition or session halls.
The congress will be held with strict adherence to any applicable COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event.
Depending on social distancing regulations at the time of the congress, space might be limited. Early registrations will benefit from guaranteed access while the Congress Secretariat will monitor the situation and update seat availability accordingly. The following COVID-19 vaccines are approved in the EU / Germany: BioNTech / Pfizer Moderna AstraZeneca Johnson & Johnson
You may be requested to present your negative PCR test (used for travel purposes) at the congress venue.
Please ensure you have uploaded with your registration:
• Proof of 2 vaccines and/or
• Positive serology test within the last 3 months and/or
• Medical letter stating recovery from COVID-19 within the last 3 months COGI reserves the right of onsite participation refusal in the event that up to date and relevant COVID-19 health documents are not provided.