Alessandra Graziottin is
– specialised in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and Oncology, and certified Psychotherapist in Sexual Medicine;
– Director of the Centre of Gynaecology and Medical Sexology at the H. San Raffaele Resnati in Milano;
– Founder and Chairman of the Alessandra Graziottin Foundation for the cure and care of pain in women NPO;
– Consultant Professor at the Advanced Master in Andrology and Sexual Medicine of the University of Firenze;
– member of the Scientific Board for the “Comorbidity and Psychopathology” Area of the Gruppo Italiano per lo Studio della Motilità dell’Apparato Digerente (GISMAD);
– member of the Core Faculty of the European School of Oncology (ESO);
– member of the permanent International Organizing Committee (IOC) of Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI).
Prof. Graziottin has published 22 scientific books (as author, co-author or editor); more than 90 chapters of scientific books, 116 refereed papers and more than 300 proceeding contributions and non-refereed articles; 7 lay books and 8 educational booklets for women.
In June 2004 she was awarded the Honorary Membership by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC).