REGISTRATION TO COGI 2022 is closed
To register for COGI in Vienna in 2023, please click here
Fees include: Year-round COGI scientific updates; newsletters; participation in annual scientific sessions/congress; free access to COGI e-program and social networks; admission to industrial exhibition; participation in the young scientist competition; COGI certificate; admission to the networking reception, coffee and lunches at the congress.
*Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Professionals must provide proof confirming your status.
**Reproductive BioMedicine Online is an international journal dedicated to biomedical research on human conception and the welfare of the human embryo. For further details, please click here.
Queries regarding registration should be addressed to: email@example.com
COGI reserves the right of onsite participation refusal in the event that the required COVID-19 health regulations are not met.
- Cancellation Policy
- Group Registration
- Liability and Insurance
- Information Sharing Consent Form
- Target Audience
- Cancellations received until September 22, 2022: €50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between September 23, 2022 and October 21, 2022: 50% refund.
- Cancellations received from October 22, 2022: no refund. PARTICIPATION CHANGE
- The change in participation type (in-person to digital or vice versa) will be at the rate originally charged.
- Administration fee per change - €50.
- Deadline for changes: November 10, 2022.
- No refunds or changes will be made after this date.
- All refunds will be issued after the congress.
No one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the exhibition or session halls.
The congress will be held with strict adherence to any applicable COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event.
Depending on social distancing regulations at the time of the congress, space might be limited. Early registrations will benefit from guaranteed access while the Congress Secretariat will monitor the situation and update seat availability accordingly.