REGISTRATION TO COGI 2023 will open soon
Super Early Fee
Last Minute Fee
|Physicians and Scientists||€ 590||€ 640||€ 690||€ 790|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals*||€ 380||€ 430||€ 480||€ 580|
|Physicians and Scientists - Digital version (online viewing only)||€ 275||€ 330||€ 350||€ 400|
|Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows, Allied Health Professionals - Digital version* (online viewing only)||€ 200||€ 250||€ 290||€ 320|
Fees include: Year-round COGI scientific updates; newsletters; participation in annual scientific sessions/congress; free access to COGI e-program and social networks; admission to industrial exhibition; participation in the young scientist competition; COGI certificate; admission to the networking reception, coffee and lunches at the congress.
*Nurses, Students, Residents, Fellows and Allied Health Professionals must provide proof confirming your status.
Queries regarding registration should be addressed to: email@example.com
COGI reserves the right of onsite participation refusal in the event that the required COVID-19 health regulations are not met.
- Cancellation Policy
- Group Registration
- Liability and Insurance
- Information Sharing Consent Form
- Target Audience
- Change in Participation
- Cancellations received until August 22, 2023: €50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between August 23, 2023 and October 24, 2023: 50% refund.
- Cancellations received from October 25, 2023: no refund. PARTICIPATION CHANGE
- See tab on Change in Participation
- Administration fee per change - €50.
- Deadline for changes: November 10, 2023.
- No refunds or changes will be made after this date.
- All refunds will be issued after the congress.
No one under the age of 18 is permitted to enter the exhibition or session halls.
The congress will be held with strict adherence to any applicable COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time of the event.
Depending on social distancing regulations at the time of the congress, space might be limited. Early registrations will benefit from guaranteed access while the Congress Secretariat will monitor the situation and update seat availability accordingly.