Dr. Alejandro Chavez-Badiola
Founder of IVF 2.0, a company dedicated to bringing a new generation of technologies to the bench side, with a focus on the intersection of Reproductive Medicine and Artificial intelligence.
• SiD: Use of AI to assist sperm selection for ICSI in real-time
• AI evaluation of oocyte impact on embryo quality (AIR-o)
• ERICA: Augmented Intelligence for embryo selection. Human+AI to improve embryologists’ performance.
• Founder & Scientific Director, New Hope Fertility Center, Mexico (2009)
• Professor of Gynaecology, Universidad de Guadalajara (2008)
• Reproductive Medicine, Liverpool Women’s Hospital, UK (2005-7)
• Highly Skilled Specialist Sponsorship, British Council (2005)
• Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Mexico (2004)
• Medical School, Academic Excellence Honours, Mexico (1999)