Submission of Proposals for the Reproductive Technology Session
Proposal Submission is now open!
Deadline for submission: Monday, August 14, 2023
Contact COGI Abstracts with any queries.
This session plans to highlight highly innovative startup companies in the field of fertility and infertility by providing a space to showcase their research and scientific data.
The selected proposals will have 15 minutes to present their technology.
Please note: No commercial presentations will be accepted.
- Proposals can be submitted online only. Proposals submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Each submitter can submit up to 2 proposals per company.
- All proposals must be submitted and presented in English.
- The TITLE is limited to 100 characters and no more than 100 words.
- The title should briefly identify the content and target users, and should be able to stand alone and give a clear idea of what will happen in the presentation.
- The body may not be longer than 500 words.
- Authors are limited to 15 per proposal.
- Proposals may include a maximum of 2 pictures or graphs - in JPEG format only.
- The text must be formatted in Ariel font size 10. Only the title,abbreviations and acronyms should be in ALL CAPS.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- Please write concisely and clearly and structure your proposal with the headings:
- Please ensure that your proposal does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted. No proofreading will be done. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the submitter.
- Proposal submissions that do not meet the above noted guidelines may be rejected without review.
- Please include Disclosure of Interest, if any, at the end of the abstract body.
- The Organizing Committee may request additional information about the proposal.
Proposals should showcase new and innovative ideas in the OB/GYN field
Type of Presentation
Accepted proposals will be presented in person at the congress as an oral presentation in the Showcase on Reproductive Technology session. The final decision on which proposals are accepted for presentation will be made by the Organizing Committee. Onsite participants only. There is no option for digital presentation of an accepted Reproductive Technology proposal.
- Creation of a user account is required for the submission of a proposal.
- Accepted proposal presenters must register and pay their registration fees by the deadline date noted in the letter of acceptance. If payment is not received by the deadline date (or is received after the deadline date), the proposal will be automatically withdrawn and will not appear in the congress program and abstract book.
- If there is a change in the presenting author, please inform the COGI secretariat.
- If a proposal is accepted for presentation at the COGI Congress, the submitter agrees to allow COGI to publish the abstract of the proposal in the congress program and abstract book, and on the congress website.
- Submitting authors will be notified as to whether their proposal has been accepted.
- If the original presenting author is unable to present the abstract, it is that person's responsibility to ensure that one of the co-authors takes over the role, and to inform the COGI secretariat.